Internal Auditor Senior Indianapolis, IN
Location: Apple Valley
Posted on: November 24, 2019
Internal Auditor Senior PS29097 Indianapolis, INLocation: United
StatesRequisition #: PS29097Post Date: Nov 04, 2019Your Talent. Our
Vision. At Anthem, Inc., its a powerful combination, and the
foundationupon which were creating greater access to care for our
members, greater valuefor our customers, and greater health for our
communities. Join us and togetherwe will drive the future of health
care .This is an exceptionalopportunity to do innovative work that
means more to you and those we serveat one of America's leading
health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50Company.*Preferred
officelocation: Indianapolis, IN. But will also consider Atlanta,
GA,Mason, OH, or Virginia Beach, VA.The InternalAuditor Sr. (IT
SOX/SOC 1/SOC 2). performs and leads IT auditprocedures to support
the companys Sarbanes-Oxley and SSAE 18 (SOC 1 and SOC2) compliance
activities. Evaluates complex business processes to
ensureconformance with Public Company Accounting Oversight Board
standards, companypolicy and procedures, sound principles of
internal control, and applicableprofessional standards of practice
(such as SOX and SSAE 18). Collaborates withexternal auditors
primarily on IT audit planning, testing and evaluationprocedures.
Ensures stability and compliance with audit and
regulatoryrequirements/mandates.Primary duties mayinclude but are
not limited to:
- Develops and/or follows complexand/or detailed procedures as
well as non-standard IT and integrated auditprograms related to
various types of IT considerations including ITapplications,
operating systems, databases, networks, and infrastructuresin both
mainframe and client-server environments.
- Performs IT controls auditprocedures on a variety of operating
systems including Windows, UNIX,LINUX, and z/OS.
- Performs IT controls auditprocedures on both commercial and
open source database management systems(MS-SQL, MySQL, Oracle and
- Evaluates controls aroundnetwork security.
- Discusses IT audit issues withboth technical and non-technical
- Reviews and documents resultsof compliance testing in
accordance with professional standards (includingSOX and SSAE
- Coordinates engagement planobjectives (conducts team meetings,
performs interviews and researchnecessary to perform reviews and
audits, verifies projects are trackingtimely, creates issue
- Performs other tasks asassigned.Qualifications
- Requires a BA/BS degree; 4+years of experience in audit
(primarily Financial, Operational orInformation Technology), a
related field, or any combination of educationand experience, which
would provide an equivalent background.
- Competent understanding ofaudit and regulatory requirements and
standards (PCAOB, SSAE 18, SOX,COSO, CobiT, etc) is strongly
- CPA, CIA, CISA, MBA, CISSP, orother relevant advanced degree or
certification a plus.
- Competent desktop skills (MSExcel, Word, other MS Office
products) strongly preferred.
- Strong written and verbalcommunication skill required.
- Excellent organization and timemanagement skills required.
- Ability to work in teamenvironment required.Anthem, Inc. is
ranked as one of Americas Most Admired Companiesamong health
insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazineTop
50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and
apply, pleasevisit us at careers.antheminc.comAn EqualOpportunity
Keywords: Anthem, Apple Valley , Internal Auditor Senior Indianapolis, IN, Accounting, Auditing , Apple Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!