- Greet guests in a professional and friendly manner.
- Maintain open communications with all property and regional
- Work closely with management to develop an integral team that
effectively represents the quality and professionalism of the
- Process accounts payable within t he automated accounting system
- Assist in processing procurement card reconciliations.
- Assist in collections by producing late notices.
- Organize and maintain files and order office supplies .
- Research and implement company-sponsored activities.
- Attend and participate in training programs and seminars as
- Handle inquiries by telephone in order to back up property
- Run errands, including delivering various communications to
guests or residents , as needed.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Experience & skills you need:
- High school diploma, or the equivalent experience.
- 1+ yea r of office experience.
- Strong communications and organizational skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Proficiency with computers, preferably Microsoft Office, Excel
and/or automated accounting systems.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a
comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and
vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations,
holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at
www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information
regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all