Company: Leemar United Group DBA El Pollo Loco
Location: Apple Valley
Posted on: July 27, 2022
Have you ever envisioned leading a team to success or dared to
help manage a million-dollar business? Well heres your opportunity
to live the dream! Put your team-building skills to the test and
bring us your passion, energy, and strong customer service skills.
Well provide you with an awesome training program, great mentors,
and an exceptional team that will help you launch your career. The
rest is up to you!Company Culture:For over 35 years El Pollo Loco
continues to dominate the market in delivering the best
citrus-marinated fire-grilled chicken. We opened our first
restaurant in 1980 in Los Angeles, and today we are over 450
restaurants strong and still growing! From our products to our
people, were truly amazing!Benefits/Perks:Whats in it for you!
We offer eligible Employees the following Benefits/Perks:
- Medical + Dental + Vision Insurance
- Monthly and Quarterly Incentives
- Basic Life and AD&D/Long Term Disability
- Free Meals
- Experience: Must be an EPL Shift Leader or have 2-4 years of
supervisory experience, preferably within a restaurant environment.
Familiarity with Point-Of-Sale systems is desired.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Communication: Excellent written and verbal English
communication skills (second language a plus)
- Competencies: Basic math and computer skills, and strong
interpersonal and conflict-resolution skills
- Driving/Vehicle: Must be at least 18 years old and possess a
valid drivers license and a reliable vehicle that may be used for
- Food Handler Card: Must have a Serve Safe Certificate at
thetime of hire or obtain a Serve Safe Certificate and pass the EPL
Food Safety Audit (FSA) class
Job Summary:Assistant Manager Job Summary:Supervising assigned
shifts, and providing supervision to crew members in the absence of
the General ManagerTraining and developing crew membersCompleting
administrative tasks (e.g. financial and inventory control,
schedules, logging maintenance, etc.)Creating and ensuring
exceptional guest experiencesEnsuring compliance with all security,
food safety, quality, and cleanliness standardsMaintaining cost
controls and contributing to the sales/profit goalsBuilding your
skills and leveraging the available tools to prepare yourself for a
future General Manager role
- Work Hours: Full-Time schedule, and may work any shift
including opening, mid-day, and closing. The great news is that our
restaurants are not open 24 hours!
- Career Advancement/Career Plan: We promote heavily from within,
so from an AM you can develop to become a General Manager, Area
Leader, Director of Operations, and beyond!
- Work Attire: EPL logod shirt will be provided, and black slacks
and no-slip shoes are requiredCompany IntroductionA LOCALLY OWNED
AND OPERATED FAMILY COMPANY.
Operating El Pollo Loco Inc. restaurants in California and Utah.
Leemar United Group is committed to delivering best in class
experience to its customers and employeees.
Keywords: Leemar United Group DBA El Pollo Loco, Apple Valley , Assistant Manager, Executive , Apple Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!