Licensed Practical Nurse- Entry-level
Company: Cassia - An Augustana - Elim Affiliation
Location: Apple Valley
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Join our compassionate team at Apple Valley Care Center as a FT
LPN! In addition to our generous benefits, such as student loan
repayment assistance and scholarships, you will also be eligible
for up to a $5,000 Bonus! Apply today to join our team!
Augustana Care Health and Rehabilitation of Apple Valley, a 4-star
rated, 178-bed long-term care and rehabilitation center, is
currently seeking Full-Time Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) to
help our residents experience independence and dignity within a
loving community atmosphere. We are seeking passionate and
dedicated skilled nursing professionals who want to make a
difference in our residents' lives. Safety is our number one
priority. Staff are provided with personal protective
Here at Apple Valley Care Center, teamwork and respect are very
important to us. We're passionate about what we do and enjoy
serving others. Our staff and residents love walking our beautiful
and peaceful grounds. Many people take advantage of our walking
paths that border landscaped grounds and a sparkling pond.
There are Full-Time, benefit eligible positions available working
every other weekend. Shift: Day or Evening
You'll love working as a LPN and our residents will enjoy your gift
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Healthcare, Dental benefits for Full-Time employees
- Supplemental Benefits (vision, life, disability, and more) for
- Flex Spending Accounts for Full-Time employees
- On-site Parking
- Retirement with employer match
- Competitive wages with credit for experience!
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience!
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) responsibilities:
- Displays a courteous attitude and respect for all residents,
families, and staff.
- Administers medications and/or treatments in accordance with
physician's orders and monitors for effectiveness/response.
- Manages medications, supplies, and equipment including
ordering, receiving, storing, and disposing of all items in
accordance with policies and procedures.
- Documents care using computerized medication administration and
- Notifies Clinical Manager, attending physicians, and family
members of significant changes in a resident's condition, and takes
follow up action as necessary.
- Performs additional duties as required.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) skills and requirements:
- Must have a current Minnesota LPN license and be in good
- Self-starter with a desire to be a part of a team.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Augustana Care Health and Rehabilitation of Apple Valley, a 178-bed
Rehabilitation and Care Center, is surrounded by walking paths
bordering landscaped grounds and a sparkling pond. Our dedicated
staff provides a continuum of care to our patients and
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by
focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity,
Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and
Collaboration). If you would like to be a part of something
important, please apply to this ad today. We would love to talk
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a
Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined
experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents
to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride
in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Cassia - An Augustana - Elim Affiliation, Apple Valley , Licensed Practical Nurse- Entry-level, Healthcare , Apple Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!