Internal Medicine / Hospitalist
Company: Global Placement Firm
Location: Apple Valley
Posted on: September 15, 2022
"Traditional Internal Medicine Maintain continuity of care by
seeing your patients in the hospital and clinic/ skilled nursing
Work Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm
Ability to grow with the company into leadership positions
Employed Competitive base salary with annually increasing bonus
potential, full benefits (medical, dental, vision), longterm stock
incentive, CME reimbursement, malpractice insurance, 401(K)
matching, and much more!
- Responsible for providing internal medicine services to
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to: Creates a
comprehensive and coordinated plan of care across all settings
including hospitals, clinics, and Skilled Nursing Facilities
(SNFs), which take into account medical records, patient and
family, primary care physicians, and specialists. Makes hospital
- Collaborates with hospitalsand care management teams and reviews
patients with case managers.
- Attends to patients in Care Center (CCC)and assists nurse
practitioners in reviewing cases.
- Attends to patients in the SNFs and attends SNF meetings to
- On call nights and weekends as scheduled.
- Requires an MD; completion of Internal Medicine residency; 2years
of experience as a Hospitalist.
- Requires current unrestricted medical licensure in applicable
state(s) and board eligibility or board certification.
- DEA license required.
Relocation Assistance Available Yes
2+ to 5 years experience
Minimum Education DoctorateDegree
Willingness to Travel Occasionally"
Keywords: Global Placement Firm, Apple Valley , Internal Medicine / Hospitalist, Healthcare , Apple Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!