Massage Therapist - Part Time
Company: Massage Envy
Location: Apple Valley
Posted on: September 12, 2018
Apple Valley, MN Franchised Location 14949 Florence Trail, STE 200 Apple Valley, MN, MN, 55124 Job Type: Regular Part-Time Apply
- A Career that cares for you
- What we offer
- Job Description
- Watch our videos As a massage therapist, you put your heart and soul into helping others feel their best. That's why you deserve a career that does the same for you. At Massage Envy franchised locations,* you'll find a culture that nurtures you as a person, an artist, and a professional. With access to things like 12+ FREE CEs per year and a commitment to self-care, you'll have the tools and support you need to thrive in the career you love.
- Full-time and Part-time
- Flexible schedules
- All supplies provided A Career That Cares For You
- Free Continuing Education Grow in the treatment room and beyond with access to 12+ FREE CEs per year.
- A COMMITMENT TO SELF-CARE Prolong the life of the career you love with the support you need to thrive as a wellness athlete.
- A TECHNOLOGICALLY-ENHANCED EXPERIENCE Save your hands for healing with industry-leading technology designed by massage therapists for massage therapists. Because of affordable pricing, my clients have the opportunity to receive massages more often. I not only earn more, I work much more consistently which has deepened my skills as a massage therapist. - Larry M., Massage Envy Therapist What we offer
- A Strong Community of 35,000+ therapists, estheticians, and associates dedicated to the pursuit of total body wellness.
- A Culture of Care making wellness accessible to 1.5 million clients each month while helping you take care of you.
- A GRATIFYING CAREER where you are recognized, encouraged, and inspired to be your absolute best.
- A COMMITMENT TO SAFETY and providing a safe, therapeutic, healing environment for you and Massage Envy members and guests. Job Description What We'll Accomplish Together: Create Your Own Pay Scale $55,000+ Per Year $1000 Hiring Bonus 500 hours of accredited massage therapy education required Our three Massage Envy locations in Apple Valley, Burnsville and Eagan offer dedicated clientele and busy schedules. You spend your time at work truly working with your clients. You can create your own pay scale and have a real say in your work schedule. You receive a reliable paycheck and work with a dedicated, professional, client focused team. We provide all massage supplies and professional front desk support. We offer our team free monthly service (massage, facial or total body stretch session), paid medical benefits, an employee rewards and recognition program, free ongoing education, paid training, highly competitive compensation and paid time off. We require a minimum of 500 hours of accredited massage therapy education. Massage Envy Spa is the #1 employer of Massage Therapists because we offer you the environment, compensation, clientele, training and growth opportunities you expect as a professional.Find out for yourself why so many Massage Therapists choose to be a part of our team. Find out for yourself what sets us apart. Our Best Place To Work philosophy provides you with the best employee compensation package including: $1000 HIRING BONUS PAID MEDICAL BENEFITS (UP TO $2400 PER YEAR) PAID TIME OFF PAID TRAINING EMPLOYEE REWARDS & RECOGNITION PROGRAM FREE MONTHLY MASSAGE INDUSTRY LEADING WAGE PACKAGE SET SCHEDULES FLEXIBLE HOURS Our therapists provide a variety of modalities including Swedish, Deep Tissue, Myofascial Release, Pre-Natal, Cranio-Sacral, Trigger Point, Hot Stone, Aromatherapy, Sugar Foot Scrub and Neuromuscular Therapy (NMT). Send your resume today and join our team as we help people feel their best! What it Takes to Succeed: Education, Skills and Training:
- Minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school and a certificate of completion.
- Participates in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred).
- Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a condition of employment in this position.
- Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage License.
- Knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities offered by Massage Envy.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork. Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
Keywords: Massage Envy, Apple Valley , Massage Therapist - Part Time, Healthcare , Apple Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!