Resident Assistant * Different Shifts available *
Location: Apple Valley
Posted on: January 9, 2020
Want to work for a company that cares? Put your passion for serving
others to work as a Resident Assistant at Ecumen Seasons at Apple
Valley!We're hiring caring, compassionate people like you to
provide personal care and health-related services to help make the
lives of our residents more fulfilling and enjoyable. As a
caregiver at Ecumen, you'll put people at the heart of what you do
and find new ways to exceed people's expectations every day.Ecumen
is over 150-years-old and one of the nation's top 25 non-profit
providers of senior housing and aging services. This year, we're
happy to celebrate our 10th year as a "Best Place to Work."The
Resident Assistant is responsible for providing personal care and
delegated health-related services designed to maintain the
resident's physical and emotional well-being. The Resident
Assistant follows the service schedule for each resident and
correctly documents services provided. Essential job
- Assists with medication, treatments and activities of daily
living as delegated by the Clinical Director/Manager per
individualized care plan.
- Observes, documents and reports changes in physical, cognitive
and emotional condition of any of the residents.
- Promotes independence with residents, offering choices and
fostering self-help skills.
- Partners effectively with others in a demanding and changing
environment, supports all employees within the community as
directed by the Clinical Director or Registered Nurse.
- Orients and coaches assigned employees.
- Completes scheduled cleaning tasks.
- Leads and assists resident activities as assigned.
- Responds appropriately to all safety hazards, call lights,
requests and reassignment of duties.Resident Assistant Minimum
- 17 years of age or older
- Current valid driver's license and proof of vehicle insurance
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbal and written
- Ability to follow all safety rules, regulations, policies and
procedures of the facility including but not limited to: Vulnerable
Adult and Abuse Policy, HIPAA, Resident's Bill of Rights, Universal
Precaution, AWAIR, OSHA, Right to know, SDS, ADA, HUD Policy and
Procedures, Fair Housing laws and regulations Preferred
- High school diploma, GED or Higher
- Previous experience with working with seniors
- Licensure/Certification: Certified Nursing Assistant CNA and/or
Home Health AideEcumen is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, familial status, disability or
veteran status. We participate in E-Verify.
Keywords: Ecumen, Apple Valley , Resident Assistant * Different Shifts available *, Other , Apple Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!