Dietary Aide- PT Evening
Company: Cassia - An Augustana - Elim Affiliation
Location: Apple Valley
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Do you enjoy serving others? We have a wonderful dietary aide
opportunity at Apple Valley Care Center that offers guaranteed
hours with the possibility of picking up shifts! High school
students welcomed! Training will be provided! Come help us support
our nation's seniors! This position is a rewarding way to earn a
paycheck while learning valuable skills.
For your commitment and dedication, you will be eligible for a
retention BONUS! This bonus is based on hours worked, meaning you
will be able to make up to $1,500 in six months!
Our 178-bed campus, is currently hiring detail-oriented Part-Time
Dietary Aides to join our beautiful facility. In this entry-level
role, you will gain valuable knowledge and experience by serving
our residents, employees, and family members' meals. Safety is our
number one priority. Staff are provided with personal protective
Teamwork and respect are very important to us. We're passionate
about what we do and enjoy serving others. Our staff and residents
love walking our beautiful and peaceful grounds. Many people take
advantage of our walking paths that border landscaped grounds and a
sparkling pond. Apply today to join our family!
These are Part-Time positions working varied schedules including
every other weekend. There will be an opportunity to pick up
additional shifts. Hours: Shift starts at 3 pm/ 4:15 pm/ 5 pm and
ends at 8 pm.
Serving food is a way to connect with our residents!
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- On-site Parking
- Retirement with employer match
- Competitive wages with credit for experience!
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience!
Dietary Aide responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service to residents, staff, and
- Work within the department to provide quality and nutritious
meals and service to residents.
- Assist with food preparation and serving meals to
- Help maintain a clean and sanitary dietary department.
- Wash dishes and clean the kitchen and dining rooms.
- Assist residents, employees, and guests with a broad range of
- Properly plates, portions, and serves all foods and
- Deliver meal carts to appropriate areas, and deliver individual
meals to residents in the dining room.
- Assist residents with their meal - cutting meat, buttering
- Complete daily food prep and cleaning assignments.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.
Dietary Aide skills and requirements:
- Must be at least 16 years old.
- Strong communication skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a fast-paced
- Selected candidates are required to pass background checks.
Augustana Care Health and Rehabilitation of Apple Valley, a 178-bed
Rehabilitation and Care Center, is surrounded by walking paths
bordering landscaped grounds and a sparkling pond. Our dedicated
staff provides a continuum of care to our patients and
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by
focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity,
Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and
Collaboration). If you would like to be a part of something
important, please apply to this ad today. We would love to talk
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a
Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined
experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents
to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride
in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Cassia - An Augustana - Elim Affiliation, Apple Valley , Dietary Aide- PT Evening, Other , Apple Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!