We are looking for a Manager, Imaging Services with Imaging
Admin Department at St. Mary Medical Center.
Location: Apple Valley, CA
Schedule: Full-time 80 Biweekly Hour
Shift: 8 Hour Day Shift
Under the general direction of the Executive Director, oversees
all technical and clerical staff in the Imaging Services and Cath
Lab Departments. Oversees technical procedures, Quality, JCAHO and
State requirements. Ensures the workflow of safe and effective
patient care. Is directly responsible for the management of all
services related to assigned operations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of anatomy and physiology.
- Must possess computer skills, math skills, aseptic technique,
and arrhythmia recognition.
- Graduate of a School of AMA approved School of Radiologic
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (For existing
caregivers, must obtain within 12-18 months of transfer date)
Experience: Minimum six (6) years in a healthcare environment,
with four (4) years of supervisory experience.
License and Certification:
- Current California Radiologic Technologist (CRT) license, or
Nuclear Medicine Technologist
- (CNMT), or Registered or Registry eligible by the American
Registry of Diagnostic Medical
- Sonographer (Ultrasound).
- Current BLS certification
- Successful completion of an Allied Health Certification
St. Mary Medical Center (SMMC) is an acute care hospital with
213 beds and over 1,750 employees making it one of the region's
largest employers serving communities of the High Desert. The
facility was constructed in 1956 and joined the St. Joseph Health
System in 1992.
This facility has the only Neonatal Care Unit in the High Desert
Accredited by California Children Services and has been granted
approval as a Special Hospital with the California Children's
Services Community Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. St. Mary was
accredited as a primary Stroke Receiving Center in 2018, the only
stroke-receiving center in the High Desert.
The Services and Clinical Specialties offered at this Hospital
are Diabetes Education, Emergency Services, Heart and Vascular
Services, Imaging Services, Rehabilitation Services, Respiratory
Services, Robotic Surgery Services, Surgical Services, Women &
Children's Services and Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine.