Medical Assistant - High Desert - $3,000 Bonus
Company: Mission Hospital Mission Viejo
Location: Apple Valley
Posted on: May 3, 2021
$3,000 Sign-on bonus at hire. Terms apply
We are hiring Medical Assistants forSt. Mary High Desert Medical
Location:Wehave several Medical Assistant opportunities
Apple Valley, CA
Medical Assistant works under the delegation of a licensed
practitioner to perform duties as directed to assist in providing
patient care to assigned patients. A Medical Assistant performs all
aspects of the Associate Medical Assistant role and is fully
competent in the clinical needs/functions for assigned
clinic/location of work. An Medical Assistant is expected to
perform in accordance with established policies, procedures, and
- Flexibility to meet the changing needs of the patients and the
- Ability to treat people with respect under all circumstances,
instill trust in others while upholding the values of the
- Ability to effectively communicate both in writing and
verbally, as well as to interact in a professional manner with
colleagues, patients, families, and visitors.
- Demonstrated PC skills (ex: MS Office and EHR use)
- Ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail.
- Demonstrates awareness of current state, federal, and local
laws relating to position and patient care.
- Complies with all applicable infection control and safety
- Increasingly expanded knowledge of principles and practices
governing MA role and the ability to apply them effectively.
- Performs delegated work with minimal oversight.
- Must possess expanded knowledge of vaccinations, medications,
their use, to include brand and generic names related to the
- Ability to analyze, problem solve, and prioritize multiple
tasks under pressure.
- Demonstrates a high degree of accountability with increasing
- H.S. Diploma or GED
- Coursework/Training Graduate of accredited school for medical
assistants and certificate.
- 6 months Healthcare experience preferred
- 6 months Medical Assistant experience preferred
Licenses and Certifications:
There are four MA levels: MA I, MA II, MA III and MA IIII. Most
candidates will be considered for the MA II role. Final
consideration will be based on experience and qualifications.
Position Requirements, including Education, Experience and Licenses
and Certifications; will vary based on MA level.
Sign-on Bonus require acceptance of terms.
St. Joseph Heritage Healthcare (SJHH) is one of California's most
respected medical groups. With over 2,000 employees and 25
locations throughout California, including, Northern California,
Orange County, High Desert and Los Angeles County, SJHH has been
continually recognized as a leader in quality, customer service and
information technology. This kind of success is the result of team
work, a commitment to excellence and a strong adherence to the
organization's mission, vision and values. St. Joseph Heritage
Healthcare (SJHH) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, St. Joseph Heritage
Healthcare (SJHH) complies with applicable state and local laws
governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in
which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms
and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring,
placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves
of absence, compensation and training.
Keywords: Mission Hospital Mission Viejo, Apple Valley , Medical Assistant - High Desert - $3,000 Bonus, Other , Apple Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!