Position: Part Time Facility Monitor
Reports to: General Manager
Location: Apple Valley, CA
JOB SUMMARY: Candidate is responsible for the daily setup of
equipment, cleanliness and overall functionality of the club
facilities. Candidate must have exceptional customer service
skills, able to constantly move and arrange equipment and have a
disposition for facility cleanliness
This is a Part Time position and may require nights and
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be
able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Assist in functions/duties relating to the operation and
maintenance of facilities.
- Daily, hourly set-up of (table/chairs) equipment.
- Daily cleaning of gym equipment.
- Daily cleaning of facilities.
- Verify resident eligibility for facility use.
- Assist the Recreation Assistant (Front Desk) during lunch
periods and when high volume of requests occurs.
- Assist at lifestyle events (set-up, trash removal, tear-down,
- Enforce facility rules and regulations
- Learn the onsite client reservation system Activenet.
- Process works as assigned and assist homeowners in person or on
the telephone. Answer multiple phone lines, screen and refer
callers. Provide detail responses for information requests
regarding associations' programs and activities.
- Handle cash.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Ability to move equipment safely and quickly.
- Ability to recognize and address areas for added
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and Outlook.
- Ability to handle competing priorities and deadlines, and
complete a high volume of tasks within specified time frames.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and self-motivated to
seek additional responsibilities
- Ability to read, understand and implements association's rules
- Ability to work with confidential material.
- Ability to handle aggravated clients in a calm and professional
FirstService Residential is North America's foremost property
management firm. Our dedication, responsiveness and integrity are
why thousands of communities across the U.S. and Canada choose
FirstService Residential to manage their properties. We have
expertise working with complex communities with large budgets and
numerous amenities. In addition, we manage commercial associations
and mixed-use developments, as well as multi-family and
investor-owned rental and REO properties for institutional and
private equity clients.
We're all about our associates, and as we continue to grow,
we're looking for even more quality people who share our dedication
to doing what's right, improving residents' quality of life,
building great relationships and truly making a difference for
their clients, their colleagues and themselves. Is that you? If so,
apply today or join our community and learn more about FirstService
To learn more about our company and culture, please visit
FirstService Residential is an equal opportunity employer
committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation,
national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry,
disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information,
other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or
any other protected status.
Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will
be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal
and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including
but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance