Provides support and assistance with the administration of Human
Resources policies and procedures. Responsible for non-exempt
staffing and orientation within assigned Distribution Center.
1. Performs duties related to staffing and orientation of
non-exempt associates. 2. Responsible for the supervision of direct
reports including staffing, goal setting, training, development,
performance assessment, and disciplinary actions. 3. Plans,
assigns, and distributes work to direct reports.
4. Assists D&TS leaders with Human Resources policies and
procedures as directed.
5. Prepares, maintains and monitors various Human Resources
related records and reports.
6. Responds to associate relations issues. Investigates and
resolves allegations of mistreatment, misconduct, discrimination,
7. Provides guidance in the resolution of performance issues.
Reviews circumstances and documentation and may provide
authorization for involuntary terminations.
8. Approves disciplinary action, up to and including termination
of employment, of non-exempt staff in the absence of the HR
9. Represents the company at unemployment hearings or other
official inquiries as directed.
10. Coordinates and/or assists with various associate
11. Responds to General Office requests for information and
support as needed.
1. Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field or
equivalent experience required.
2. One to three years of experience in a related field,
including previous staffing experience required.
3. Previous supervisory experience preferred.
4. Strong written, verbal and organizational skills
5. Technical skills including Microsoft Office and related HR
6. Ability to move freely in a Distribution Center environment
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including
those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the
requirements of applicable state and local laws.