Inventory Control Coordinator II
Company: Fresenius Medical Care
Location: Apple Valley
Posted on: June 6, 2021
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Responsible for Distribution Center (DC) inventory maintenance
and reconciliation on a daily basis. Evaluates the adequacy and
effectiveness of associated internal controls and identifies
opportunities for process improvement. Provide assistance in the
administration, purchasing, tracking and monitoring of assets,
along with the assessment of inventory data.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Utilizes a computerized inventory management system, implements
and maintains inventory control system procedures:
- Provides accurate and timely data on inventory levels
- Ensures efficient and effective inventory management,
- Ensures compliance with all pertinent company and regulatory
standards and processes
- Tracks product in stock accurately.
- Develops program to maintain tight security over the inventory
ensuring that only authorized personnel have access to inventory
- Facilitates inventory shortage detection
- Conducts searches to locate products within the system
- Ensures discrepancies are identified, corrected and
- Maintains and updates inventory purchasing, shipping, and other
applicable records in the database. Reconciles inventories to book
records and makes the appropriate adjustments to the records when
there are discrepancies between the actual product and records.
Coordinates the cycle count inventory procedures.
- Identifies and recommends process and program improvements as
well as cost saving opportunities as appropriate. Reports to
manager areas of concern regarding issues with inventory
- Supervises the inventory quality and accuracy assurance
programs, including weekly and monthly reports
- Develops appropriate reports and documentation to facilitate
accurate inventory counts including records of all audits, counts,
and adjustments. Analyzes inventory records and data reports to
effectively manage inventory. Prepares reports such as inventory
balances, price lists, shortage lists, lists of defective or
damaged product, etc. for analysis and recommendations
- Completes and issues all necessary records and reports,
including filing invoices and maintaining customer records in a
timely and accurate fashion
- Ensures appropriate actions are taken to develop positive
business relationships and to meet expectations of customers
- May refer to senior staff for assistance with higher level
problems that may arise.
- Escalates issues to supervisor for resolution, as deemed
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more
departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or
location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics
described here are representative of those an employee encounters
while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, with assistance, as required.
- High School Diploma required.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 1 - 2 years of related experience.
- Knowledge of management procedures and general warehousing
terminology and practices.
- Basic knowledge of Windows based computer systems and related
software applications required.
- Basic math skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Strong detail orientation, follow up and organizational
- Ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines and
- Ability to help identify new procedures to improve
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free
workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Keywords: Fresenius Medical Care, Apple Valley , Inventory Control Coordinator II, Other , Apple Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!