Mgr, DC Asset Protection
Company: Big Lots
Location: Apple Valley
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the interviewing, hiring, supervision and
development of Distribution Center (DC) Asset Protection
Supervisors and DC Security Officers; provides training, sets
performance goals and provides evaluative feedback to all direct
- Plans, organizes and distributes work assignments; monitors all
security and accident investigations.
- Prepares and conducts performance appraisals for direct
- Initiates, conducts and seeks appropriate approvals involving
disciplinary action up to and including terminations of all
D&TS associates within assigned area.
- Takes proactive role in establishing and carrying out shrinkage
control disciplines and programs and accepts high level of
responsibility for distribution center's shrinkage
- Assumes all managerial responsibilities concerning Human
Resources policies and wage administration including KRONOS payroll
processing for direct reports.
- Ensures facility security including but not limited to locks,
fencing, camera systems and checkpoints.
- Investigates theft or fraudulent behavior and makes
recommendations to eliminate or reduce loss.
- Provides data regarding asset protection issues to appropriate
management members in a timely fashion.
- Ensures distribution center-level compliance with key company
standards of safety, facility maintenance, postings/notifications
and other administrative duties as identified and/or directed.
Skills and Abilities
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Three years previous managerial and asset protection experience
within a Distribution Center preferred.
- Working knowledge of safety and security policies and
- Ability to operate a personal computer; previous experience
with Microsoft, Excel, and Word required.
- 5 .Skill in verbal and written communications required.
- Skill in organizational and time management required.
- Must be able to work flexible hours and change schedules with
- Must possess a valid driver's license and be able to operate an
- Ability to perform physical activity at a sustained pace
including walking, bending and lifting within a Distribution Center
Keywords: Big Lots, Apple Valley , Mgr, DC Asset Protection, Other , Apple Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!