Warehouse Worker II
Company: Fresenius Medical Care
Location: Apple Valley
Posted on: June 12, 2021
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Works in a team setting to reach warehouse operations goals.
Perform basic warehouse duties including: shipping, packing,
loading, unloading and sorting.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics
described here are representative of those an employee encounters
while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- Required to lift and carry loads of up to 60 pounds on a
- Required to walk and stand for extended periods and be capable
of operating power equipment.
- High School Diploma required
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of related experience.
- Must be able to read English, count accurately, do simple math,
and write English legibly.
- The ability to operate material handling equipment is
- Must be reliable, responsible, dependable and able to fulfill
- Must be capable of sitting, standing, and walking for an
extended period of time.
- The ability to follow directions and being careful about detail
is extremely important.
- Familiarity with general warehouse operations and radio
frequency equipment is beneficial.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free
workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Keywords: Fresenius Medical Care, Apple Valley , Warehouse Worker II, Other , Apple Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!