Class A CDL Team Truck Drivers: Earn $1,000 Transition Bonus!
Company: U.S. Xpress
Location: Apple Valley
Posted on: November 11, 2021
U.S. Xpress is offering great Dedicated HOME WEEKLY Openings for
CDL A Team Drivers!
TEAMS OR SOLOS THAT WANT TO TEAM!
- NEW $30,000 SIGN ON BONUS/SPLIT!
- Teams for Immediate Seating or we will find you a Team
- 5,500 mile weekly average
- Average $1,900 - $2,000/wk per driver!
Doubles endorsement requirement! Easy to obtain! Ask us how!
- $30,000 SIGN ON BONUS/SPLIT!
- Home weekly
- Drop and Hook loads, pull 2 x 28 pup trailers
- Average salary up to $100k+ per driver
- Newest Equipment - Average age 18 months
- Great Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K Match
- Paid Orientation
- Pet Policy
- GI Bill® Apprenticeship Program. Military Veterans can earn up
to $75,000/yr. Don't qualify for the GI Bill®? Ask about our
Advanced Rate of Pay Program for Veterans.
- U.S. Xpress Company Drivers and Their Families Can Earn a
Bachelor's or Master's degree — 100% paid for by U.S. Xpress! Call
- OWNER OPERATORS:
- Weekly Settlements
- Fuel Surcharge on all Dispatched Miles (loaded and empty)
- Access to Low Cost Health Care Options
- 21 Years or Older & CDL A
- Doubles Endorsement
- Must have 3 months experience
- CDL A and 6 Months OTR Experience Within Past 36 Months for
- Veterans must meet VA qualifications - call for details.
- Up to $75,000/year pay is based on specific dedicated accounts
(or lanes) plus your GI Bill®.
- Paid orientation - upon completion and hired.
- Bonus payouts subject to qualifications. Ask a recruiter for
- U.S. Xpress Full Ride Program - must be a first seat driver for
U.S. Xpress while you and/or a family member is enrolled in
college. Ask a recruiter for details.
- Walkaway lease means no additional penalties upon termination.
Lease Purchase not available in CA, IL, NJ & NY. Call for
Keywords: U.S. Xpress, Apple Valley , Class A CDL Team Truck Drivers: Earn $1,000 Transition Bonus!, Other , Apple Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!