Company: Auto Club of Southern California
Location: Apple Valley
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Sales AgentEarning potential $100K plusComprehensive benefits
including pension3 months paid trainingOur extensive training
program prepares you to sell memberships, auto, homeowners,
watercraft, and personal umbrella insurance, and to become a
licensed insurance agent.Our door is open to talented sales
professionals with the ambition, initiative, self-determination,
strong work ethic, career dedication, and a winning
- Qualifying and quoting prospects, selling memberships and
personal lines insurance products.
- Following up with members and insured's and prospecting for new
- Inspecting related documentation and resolving membership and
insurance problems using discretion and independent judgment.
- Multi - tasking and identifying cross -selling
- Working some evenings, weekends and holidays
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain
retentionAutomobile Club of Southern California is seeking Sales
Agents to professionally represent and sell Auto Club memberships
and insurance products in our Inland Empire area branch offices.
With a constantly growing membership, we welcome dedicated
professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career
within our dynamic organization. What we can offer you?
- Stability of a 120-year-old organization that thrives on Member
Satisfaction and Legendary Service.
- 100K+ Earning Potential
- Uncapped Commissions
- Full Benefits Package Including (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Paid Training & Licensing -
- Paid Vacation -
- Up to $5000 New Agent Hire Milestone Award.
- Top Agents Performance Incentive Programs
- Tuition Assistance Program.
- PTO for Community Volunteer Programs.
- Wellness Programs.
- Employee Discounts.Qualifications:
- Be an effective communicator both written and verbal
- Have computer experience and good organizational skills
- Self-motivated and fully committed to building a profitable
- Sales experience highly preferred
- High School Diploma required, College Degree a plus
- Ability to qualify for California Personal Lines License
- Possess a competitive sales drive to meet and exceed monthly
- Prior insurance industry experience is not required, but a
- Successful completion of a Background Check
- Ability to pass a Drug ScreenRemarkable benefits:
- Health coverage for medical, dental, vision
- 401(K) saving plan with company match AND Pension
- Tuition assistance
- PTO for community volunteer programs
- Wellness program
- Employee discountsThe Automobile Club of Southern California is
part of the largest federation of AAA clubs in the nation. We have
14,000 employees in 21 states helping 17 million members. The
strength of our organization is our employees. Bringing together
and supporting different cultures, backgrounds, personalities, and
strengths creates a team capable of delivering legendary, lifetime
service to our members. When we embrace our diversity - we win. All
of Us! With our national brand recognition, long-standing
reputation since 1902, and constantly growing membership, we are
seeking career-minded, service-driven professionals to join our
team."Through dedicated employees we proudly deliver legendary
service and beneficial products that provide members peace of mind
and value."AAA is an Equal Opportunity EmployerThe Automobile Club
of Southern California will consider for employment all qualified
applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner
consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state and
local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance
Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Keywords: Auto Club of Southern California, Apple Valley , Sales Agent, Sales , Apple Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!